Moving pysparse into Debian Science

Anton Gladky gladk at debian.org
Sat Sep 3 21:01:10 UTC 2016

Dear all,

the package pysparse was removed from testing due to RC-bug
#822018. I have prepared a fix for this bug.

But instead of doing the next NMU (which will be 4th for this
package) I am taking the responsibility to move this package
under the Debian Science team and do the "normal" upload.

I was working with Adam several years ago on some packages
and still maintaining many of them. Most of his packages are
under Debian Science team except of this one, which was probably
simply technically not moved by Adam to this team.

The last upload from Adam of this package was in 2009-09-30 and
I hope he will not be against of such a moving.

Best regards

Anton