r-cran-miniui_0.1.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda leo at alaxarxa.net
Tue Apr 4 06:32:06 UTC 2017

On 03/04/17 23:00, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:

> Hi Leopold,
>
> the license block still contains the "or (at your option) any later version"-clause.
>
>    Thorsten

Hi Thorsten!!!

I understood finally the difference of GPL-3 and GPL-3+. I'm sorry if I'm so
dummy, but I didn't find any place with the explanation.

Andreas, the difference is minimal but important. Look,

License: GPL-3
- the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or
- (at your option) any later version.
+ the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License.

Please, Andreas, could you push again the package?

Leopold

Linux User 152692     GPG: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia