Payment Urgent.

Dr. Uden Ako Uden onlymahouna at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 08:30:50 UTC 2017

ATTN; My Good Friend,

I am Dr. Uden Ako Uden the new Director Foreign Remittace of INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK here in Cotonou, Republic of Benin and I am writing you with regards to an unclaimed funds of $3,200,000.00 Dollars belonging to your country national who happend to be a gold  and diamond dealer here in Africa without a next of kid. But when I went through his file, I discover a document which he declared that any man or woman from his country who knows about the funds, should be consider his next of kin since he have no wife neither kids.

As it may interest you to know, on the 21st of December 2013 which is going to be four(4) years any moment from now, when he was involved in a car accident in Cotonou-Abomey express-road and all occupants in the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives and since then, the bank have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of his extended relatives but all the efforts  made was just in vain.

I decided to go through the internet today to search someone from his country then I track your name as the same as our client so that you can act as his family members to claim the funds as his next of kin for our both benefit without any problem.

This funds will be confiscate 21days from now if the next of kin fail to appear and to claim the funds . I also want to let you know that this transaction is risk free and financial beneficiary to both of us as we will share 60% for you  40% for me. I will give you all necessary back up to conclude this matter once I hear from you with your Full Name and Address, Your Age, Occupation and Position, Your Mobile  for Communication Purpose to enable me secretly forward to you all the legal documents covering the deposit to you.

I am waiting for your Call and reply ASAP.  please reply me with my private email:  stemas001 at yahoo.com

Best Regards,
Dr. Uden A. Uden
International Commercial Bank