Head Office Operations Manager.

Greg Mike mikegreg02 at naver.com
Fri Aug 11 12:48:03 UTC 2017

Raw Message Printable View

ATTENTION FUND BENEFICIARY:

Information reaching us from our head office Money Gram Corporate
Headquarters now, States that you only have 48hours to effect payment
for the activation of your transfer payment $900,000.00 US dollars (Nine
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to enable you cash up your total
(fund)immediately, since you are finding it difficult to believe and
have trust so now I want to a sure you that this is real and genuine
transfer payment fund for you to start receiving the total payment fund
immediately,We have decided that you are to go ahead and pay from $85.00
up for the activation fee since you are not able to come up with the
total required sum of $220.00. Time is of the essence here. You are to
pay from $85.00 up for the activation fee; we will activate your fund
upon receipt of this payment to enable you receive your first payment of
$5,000:00 USD immediately from any Money Gram Payment Center Office
around you today. Be informed that you will have to pay the balance once
you pick up this first payment of $5,000.00, sum of your activation upon
cashing up of your first payment.

Note that you are going to receive two transfer payments every day, your
first payment of $5,000.00 we transfer in the morning time by 10:00AM in
your country time and second payment of $5,000.00 we be in afternoon
time by 3:39PM, until your total fund of $900,000.00 US dollars is
complete transferring to you through money gram office.

I make this latter of guarantee in good faith, having consulted with my
superiors federal high court office and witnessed by our federal
ministry of finance attorney Lawyer, notice: this payment was approved
by the federal ministry of finance Cotonou, Benin rep. to beneficiary
only. Note: The court has taken all legal verification against your
transaction. it is hereby confirmed that your fund within World Bank Of
West Africa Benin Republic is 100% genuine.

In Accordance with section 311, subsection 29 {B} Of The Executor- ships
Law of the Benin Government by the Authority conferred on me, I Justice
MRS.
MARYJANE HUMMEL hereby give this Letter of Guarantee to you as the
beneficiary of the transfer payment fund OK.

Also I am using this medium to inform you that failure to pay the balance
sum will leave us with no option but to deactivate your fund of which
you will and can never cash up your total sum again I want you to use
Only Money Gram to send the money for the activation fee with the
payment information Bellow.

Receiver name: Joh Aka
Receiver city: COTONOU.
Receiver country: BENIN.
Country code: 00229.
Text question: When?
Text answer: Urgent.
Amount: from 85.00 up.
(M.T.C.N) Money Transfer Control Number:
Sender's name:

Send us the MTCN number, Sender Address, immediately you send the money
and immediately we confirm the activation fee, we will transfer you the
fund today
and not tomorrow.

I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of from $85.00
up will told you to send today, we shall send your first payment of
$5,000.00 for you to pick up with the information you need to receive
your payment the same day you send the payment of from $85.00 up and I
swear you will receive your payment immediately.

EMAIL ME WITH THE MTCN NUMBER.

Mr. John Aka
Head Office Operations Manager.
Money Gram Office Department