How are you today?

garethbull at gmail.com garethbull at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 01:01:12 UTC 2017

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of 41,000,000GBP (Forty One Million British Pounds) and we have decided to donate $1,000,000 (One Million US Dollars) to 5 individuals randomly as part of our own charity project.

To verify our lottery winnings,please see our interview by visiting the web page below: copy and paste on your browser.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2091124/EuroMillions-winners-Gareth-Catherine-Bull-scoop-41MILLION-lotto-jackpot.html

After a computer spin ball,your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your $1,000,000.00 (One Million Dollars) in your name or direct you to the paying agent so he can package the cash and deliver it to you.

Full Name:
Mobile No:
Age:
Address:

Get back to us so we can direct you to an agent working with the International Settlement Center for the process and delivery of your $1,000,000.00 CASH.

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull