No subject

Marco Vargas Marco.Vargas at mintel.gob.ec
Sat Aug 19 09:14:46 UTC 2017

Good day.

In the wake of our Jackpot Lottery Winning Anniversary, The Smith Family know fully well our winnings was divine intervention from God, and we have decided to touch lives in our own little ways. We have all individually achieved so much with our lottery winnings. But collectively as a family, we have decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you and Nine other beneficiaries, in fulfillment of giving out 10% of our winnings as Thanksgiving donation gift.  contact the family's oldest of the children Valerie Arthur Smith via thesmithfm124 at gmail.com<mailto:thesmithfm124 at gmail.com>

for more information about this donation and for confirmation of this great news.

Read more  http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2016/05/watch_live_at_3_pm_429m_powerball_winners_step_for.html

Regards,
The PowerBall
Donation Announcer,