Dear Esteem Beneficiary.

noreply at inteksar.ru noreply at inteksar.ru
Mon Aug 21 12:16:55 UTC 2017

FROM OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 455 AGBOKOU,ANKPA
ROAD OPPOSITE TUNDE MOTORS COTONOU.
WEBSITE: www.westernunion.com

Dear Esteem Beneficiary,

Sequel to the meeting held today with United Nations Representatives and Minister of Finance, you are warned to stop further communication with any bank or office that have no website due to fraud going on worldwide. Any bank or office that is contacting you without website is scam.

We wish to let you know that after due consultation and meeting with United Nations representatives and Minister of Finance, He has ordered that the only money you will send now to receive your legal payment is just activation fee $580.00 only, The Minister of Finance has ordered that you are to go ahead and pay the half of the activation fee $290.00 USD then after receiving your first payment of $5,000.00 USD today you will send the balance of the activation fee.

We will activate your payment file upon the receipt of this payment to enable you receive your first payment of $5,000:00 USD from any Western Union center around you today. Be informed that you will have to pay the balance once you pick up this first payment of $5,000.00 USD.

Therefore, you are directed to send the required fee today so that we can start the creating and release of your $5,000.00 USD daily until your total funds of Five Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ( $5,200,000.00 USD ) is paid to you, but if you fail to comply by sending this fee within 3 days of this order, your total funds would be confiscated and transferred to Government Joint Account.

This is the final order. So We urge you to comply and send the required fee immediately. This is the e-mail address <fmf.gov at financier.com> of Federal Ministry of Finance for your confirmation.

You are advised to send the activation fee direct to this office with my information as stated Bellow:

RECEIVERS NAME:......... Mrs. Rita Edward Morgan
ADDRESS:...........Cotonou, Benin Republic.
Text Question:........Best Time?
Answer:...............Today.

The moment We receive the payment today, we will release the first payment information's of $5000.00 USD to you, to enable you pick up the money immediately.

EMAIL THE MTCN NUMBER AND CALL THIS TELEPHONE LINE: +229 67 56 77 11 FOR URGENT ATTENTION, OK I AM WAITING.

Hoping to hear from you.

MRS. RITA EDWARD MORGAN
FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER
WESTERN UNION OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC
E-MAIL:  western.unoin.benin at fastservice.com

This message may contain confidential information. Do not give any information about this transaction to a third party. If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system.