Hi dear Sir/Madam

Mrs. Ayesha Gaddafi msgadi83 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 13:29:51 UTC 2017

Hi,

Please I want you to exercise some patience, in reading through this mail
will enable you have good understanding, I will appreciate if you are
interested being my partner for the investment project in your country, I
got your email contact from Google from people chamber of commerce while I
was searching for a reliable and honest person that will partner with me
for the investment project in any country.

Please permit me to introduce myself My names are Mrs. Ayesha Gaddafi, 41,
years the only biological daughter of late Libya president Gaddafi, I want
to use this opportunity to inform you that I need a very honest and
reliable person that can help me look for a profitable business/ company to
invest into in your country then you let me know while you provide account
where I can transfer the sum of Eighteen million nine hundred and fifty
thousand U. S. DOLLARS for the investment in your country. Note you will
have 20% of the total funds after the transfer of the funds to your account
while I will further the process of the investment with remaining balance.
Please I will like to hear from you about the nature of the business to
invest the money with and your experience, even if you are not interested
in the business, if you can assure me that my funds will be save once it is
transferred into your account then you will still have the 20% of the total
funds the sum Eighteen million nine hundred and fifty thousand U. S.
DOLLARS. About me and the reason why I am now in Burkina Faso as you can
read below.

The Gulf state has apparently turned a blind eye to the controversial pasts
of family members wanted back home for squandering the wealth and privilege
we enjoyed during the reign of my late father Colonel Gaddafi, who was
deposed and killed in 2011. This is why I travel down to this country
Burkina Faso where my Late Father deposited the Eighteen million nine
hundred and fifty thousand U. S. DOLLARS, I am looking for a trustworthy
and honest person that have a very good experience in any good business,
where I can invest the funds that will turns good profit and enable me to
carry on with my life and my 3 kids. I will be waiting to hear from you
with good positive respond urgently concerning this issue, this will enable
us to proceed further without any delay, it is not good to continue
suffering with my kids as a widow in refugee Camp here in Burkina Faso.

My telephone +226 66 16 47 54
Waiting to hear from you soon.
Yours faithfully
Mrs. Ayesha Gadda