ngspice: Remove build dependency on elyxer to allow for the elyxer removal from Debian

Sven Hoexter sven at timegate.de
Mon Dec 11 10:14:00 UTC 2017

On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 06:58:10AM +0100, Gudjon I. Gudjonsson wrote:

Hi guys,

> I'm terribly sorry for having missed the bug.
> There is a new version in SVN (27) that is not fully prepared but will
> be in the next few days. If somebody is willing to sponsor it I will be
> very happy.

glad that I finally reached you. Since my changes have no real deadline and
are not critical for anything beside of cleaning up behind me, I'm pretty
relaxed. If you manage to organise your migration to git and prepare another
upload before my NMU moves through the delayed queue all fine with me.
IIRC the upload will be auto-rejected if the archive already provides a higher
version. Otherwise if you need more time Andreas or myself can also cancel the NMU.
Oh and I'm also available to sponsor an upload if the changes to the package are
not too many in case Andreas is not available.

In case you did not already know it, you can see the state of the deferred queue
with all delayed package uploads here https://ftp-master.debian.org/deferred.html

Cheers,
Sven