Seeking Humanitarian Help From You

Ahmed ahmedkhalifa0290 at outlook.com
Sat Feb 25 00:46:04 UTC 2017

Hello,

I am Ahmed khalifa We need your help here, Life here in Syria is disaster I am going through a lot, government are denying us access to travel, we are dying here please help out, I have vital information for you.
please life is waisting here, government didn't care about us, we are all alone in our own, Please your assistance will be well apprciated as I am waiting to hear from you, your respond will save a life with details I am going pass unto you, you can reply me on this email(ahmedkhalifa0290 at gmail.com).

Faithfully Yours,
Ahmed khalifa