Moving r-cran-zelig into Debian Science team maintenance

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Sun Jan 8 18:21:23 UTC 2017

Hi Chris,

I noticed that r-cran-zelig is lagging behind upstream.  Unfortunately
we will not make it into Debian 9 since the latest upstream version
needs two not yet packaged dependencies.  I just uploaded r-cran-survey
to new and r-cran-aer will follow soon.  Since you previously agreed
upon team maintenance in Debian Science team I assumed you would agree
also to do this with r-cran-zelig.  Thus I created a packaging Git
repository

   https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/r-cran-zelig.git

and intend to upload it.  Since we need to wait for packages in new I
think we can also rename the source package from zelig to r-cran-zelig
which is an acceptable delay by the detour via new queue.

Please tell me if you do not like this procedure - otherwise I'll
proceed as with the other packages.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--