r-cran-zelig_5.0-13-1_amd64.changes is NEW

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Mon Jan 9 09:49:26 UTC 2017

Hi ftpmasters,

just a note for this package:  Despite this package is not new and you
might consider fastprocessing please note that it needs two
(Build-)Depends that are currently in the new queue (r-cran-survey and
r-cran-aer).

The package somehow escaped my general overhaul of all R packages -
possibly since it was not (yet) team maintained and the source package
name did not followed the r-cran-* naming scheme.  Both is fixed now.

I confirm that I understand that its to late for the next stable release
I just want to make sure that the dependencies will be accepted before
this package.

Happy new year to all ftpmasters and thanks for your work

      Andreas.

http://fam-tille.de