Processed: severity of 852049-51 is wishlist

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sat Jan 21 11:09:10 UTC 2017

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> severity 852049 wishlist
Bug #852049 [afl] afl: captures build path (doesn't build reproducible)
Severity set to 'wishlist' from 'important'
> severity 852050 wishlist
Bug #852050 [src:c-blosc] c-blosc: captures build path (doesn't build reproducible)
Severity set to 'wishlist' from 'important'
> severity 852051 wishlist
Bug #852051 [src:libvigraimpex] libvigraimpex: captures build path (doesn't build reproducible)
Severity set to 'wishlist' from 'important'
> # let's not inflate severities, even if we find those features
> # "important"
> # (also if we/you maintain these packages yourself…)
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

852049: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=852049
852050: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=852050