Hello Dear Friend

Mrs.Nicole Benoite Marois mrsnicolemar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 08:59:55 UTC 2017

Dear Beloved One,

May the blessings of the lord be with you and grant you the wisdom to
understand my good intentions and how much I need your help. I am Mrs.
Nicole Benoite Marois, I am suffering from a longtime esophageal
cancer and it has affected my brain, from all indication my conditions
is really deteriorating, according to my doctors the cancer stage has
gotten to a very bad stage.

Secondly, I know this message will sounds very strange to you, but I
have no choice than to choose a stranger like you; whom I have never
seen before to accomplish this task. I have an inheritance funds that
came as a result of a payback contract deal between my husband and an
Italian firm in our country. My husband is dealing on gold dust and of
which he had a deal with a italian partners that returned his own
share before his sudden death.  Recently, My Doctor told me that I
have few months to live due to cancer problem, and due to my health
issue I have been touched by God to donate an amount of money
Inherited from my late husband Mr. Le Blanc Marois, to you for the
good work of God on Charity" and Helping the Orphanage. My husband
derived his fortune by successfully dealing on Gold dust business in
the early 1990's. Presently, this money is still in the bank.

Meanwhile, I am in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment
for esophageal cancer and I have lost my ability to talk, and my
doctors have told me that I have only few months to live. It is my
last wish to use the funds to assist charity organizations, the
orphanage homes. I have decided to Will/Donate the sum of Seven
Million Two Hundred Thousand Dollars) to charities through you for the
good work of the Lord, and to help the motherless, less privileged and
also for the assistance of the widows, I know you may be wondering why
I choose you for this humanitarian project. But someone has to be
chosen.

I want a person that is God fearing that will use this money wisely,
and remember the Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand
that giveth. I took this decision because I don't have any child that
will inherit this money and i think the best thing to do is to donate
the funds for a charity project. I will wait to hear from you if you
can handle this task with honesty. God bless you. I decided that 30%
of this money should be taken by you from the total sum upon the
successful release and payment of the fund. I will appreciate your
utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished,
as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish.
God bless you and your family.
Mrs. Nicole Benoite Marois.