Transaction

Kate kkmoore629 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 12:53:27 UTC 2017

Greetings to you.
I sent this mail praying for it to reach you good health, since Imyself are in a very critical health condition in which I sleep everynight without knowing if I may be alive to see the next day.
I am Mrs. Kate Moore from Ivory Coast, am a widow suffering from long time cancer illness. I have  this sum of  ($10.5million USD )  inherited  from my late  husband who die together with  our only son in a car accident  1 year ago
Now because  of  my illness  is getting worst every day I  have gone through many surgery operation without result, I’m tired of my life  I now decided to will  this money out  to a honest person who will use part of the money for  humanitarian helps
If   you  are  interested  to receive this money  please do get  back to  me immediately so I can give  you  contact to  my  banker   how to claim the money .   Reply   via  this my private e-mail  ( moore.kate at vp.pl )
Hope to hear from you
Mrs Kate Moore
Private  e-mail:  moore.kate at vp.pl