MongoDB

DEBBRA POWELL debbra.powell at greencap.tech
Mon Jul 17 15:11:25 UTC 2017

Hi

would you be interested in acquiring MongoDB contact list for marketing or
email campaign?

List contains: Name, Company's Name, Phone Number, Job Title, Email address,
Complete Mailing address, Company revenue, size, Web address etc.

We have other competitor's users like: Azure Document DB, Amazon WorkDocs,
OrientDB, DynamoDB, Raven DB, cassandraand many more.

We also provide Decision Makers Contacts such as C- level, VP level,
Directors and Managers contact details.

If it sounds valuable for you, kindly let me know your criteria.

Await your response!

Thanks,
DEBBRA POWELL
Demand Generation-Database Coordinator

if you are not the right person, feel free to forward this email to the
right person in your organization.

                              To opt out kindly reply back with
'unsubscribe' or 'leave out'