Loan offer

RALPH CHARLWOOD charlwoodralph at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 22:11:11 UTC 2017

Dear Entrepreneur,

We make business experience easy for you by providing all your project
funding or business funding needs, anywhere in the world, through direct
relationships with private, non-traditional funding sources, and top
choice Institutional lenders.

Are you looking for business money, business funding, entrepreneur
funding, start up funding or funding for an established or mature
business (expansion funding), You may even be looking for small business
grants. Scott Finance Group is your one stop solution.

We are interested in Infrastructure, Energy, Technology, Mining, Real
Estate and Business based markets. We provide up to 100% of borrower’s
capital request in the form of debt, equity or a combination. Projects
need to be shovel ready, permitted, agreements in place and ready for
due diligence.

Our process is simple, consistent and fully transparent with information
provided for your due diligence of our capital providers, their history
and performance to ensure that you are comfortable in allowing us to be
your financial partner in this and future opportunities. We believe that
the relationship is as important as the funds if we are to work in
harmony to achieve your goals.

Our operational method does not require upfront cost or charges of any
kind.

We await your urgent response as we will be pleased to partner with you
by giving your project all the necessary financial leverage and support
required for outstanding success.

Best Wishes,

RALPH CHARLWOOD
Principal Partner