DEAR SCAMMED VICTIM,,,,,,,,,,

infoupdate seniorresidentrepresentative at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 22:48:44 UTC 2017

 Meanwhile, This is a true compensation Approved from the UNITED NATION
 to compensate you due to maybe you has been scam before and again you
 may be victim of scam by wrong peoples who paraded them selves on what
 they are not so because of this, the United Nation approved the UBA
 bank in Africa where your fund originated to process ATM MASTER CARD
 with valid cash of usd$20,000.000.00 million in your favor in order to
 compensate you so that if you have been scammed before this is a
 compensation and you will be making your withdrawals from the ATM
 MASTER CARD as you will be allowed in making withdrawals minimum of
 usd$20,000 (Twenty Thousand usd$) per a day or every 24hrs from any
 ATM MACHINE around you. Your ATM MASTER CARD will be delivered to
 your address through courier delivery services within 3 days.

 please note that we are only using FEDEX COURIER COMPANY,as it is
 the only company that we signed a contract with so we can actually
 monitor the delivery, so many complaints are rising up every day,
 concerning the inability of the young courier companies unable to make
 deliveries, we have also learn that the dhl company asks for security
 fees, IMF fees, FBI fees...

 my dear there is no such thing as that, the only payment that the
 courier companies anywhere in the world asks of is just the delivery
 fee and the security fee, which is very understanding, please you
 have to be very care full in your dealings as there is no such thing
 as IMF fee. or documents,,,,,the united nations has warned all the
 security agencies to desist from an illegal act, as this fund is been
 sent to you due to the rate of poverty,and as such no one has the
 power to stop your delivery,,,

 for you to be safe, we will assign a special task force team to
 follow up your delivery with the delivery LADY SO AS TO BE SURE THAT
 NOTHING HAPPENS TO YOUR PARCEL,ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR CARD,,,
 YOU WILL CALL THIS NUMBER AND SEND THE CODE I WILL GIVE TO YOU..
 THEY WILL ACTIVATE YOUR CARD INSTANTLY...

 BELOW ARE YOUR ATM CARD DATA :

 AMOUNT CREDIT : USD$20.000.000.00 MILLION
 YOUR ATM CARD ACCOUNT # : 4033052100311896
 CARD LIMIT PER A DAY : USD$20,000
 EXPIRING DATE : 12/08/2019
 PIN CODE # : 7501

 ALSO BE INFORMED THAT THE ONLY FEE YOU WILL SEND DOWN TO THE COURIER
 COMPANY IS JUST THE DELIVERY AND SECURITY FEE.....WHICH IS JUST $99
 NO ONE DARES TO ASK FOR ANY MORE FEES. IF ANYONE DOES, REPORT TO US
 IMMEDIATELY..

 YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT ABOUT THIS DELIVERY, YOU
 WILL BE SURPRISED ON HOW EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT ACCORDINGLY, DON'T
 HAVE DOUBT AT ALL OK. EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE TRUST ME,,

 YOUR TO SEND THE REQUIRED FEE TO THIS AGENT NAME...BY MONEY GRAM
MONEY TRANSFER.

 Recovers name: ---- JIM AMECHI
 Country: --- Africa - Abuja
 City: -- Abuja
 Text Question. ----Good
 Answer --- Faith
 Amount:--$99.00 (US)
 Senders Name: ----

 Once you send THE fee your ATM MASTER CARD will be processed and
 delivered to your Address and you can as well move down to any nearest
 ATM PAYING MACHINE to make your withdrawals without any delay.. I am
 waiting to hear from you with the payment detail
 Congratulations!!