Greetings with Confidence

Sgt. Martin Kurt noscov_nig at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 12 03:00:12 UTC 2017

Greetings with Confidence

My name is Sgt. Martin Kurt currently serving in US military; I am contacting you to help me on a fund transfer. In one of our operations, some fund was discovered by my team and due to my position here; I cannot leave the base as am still on assignment. Therefore, I am looking for someone reliable that will assist to move the fund out of here; the total amount is 15 million Euros after sharing with my colleague and now I want to transfer my own part of the fund out for investment, I am ready to share with you on a very considerable percentage. Reply to me immediately you got this message with your phone for communication.

kurtpriv at outlook.com
Sincerely