Attention: My Dear Beneficiary,

wu. Director aron_martins83 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 23 14:31:26 UTC 2017

--
  Attention: My Dear Beneficiary,

How are you, hope you are fine? This message is coming to you from WESTERN UNION BOARD OF DIRECTORS, it has come to our notice that you have been unable to receive your inheritance and compensation fund worth of $1,500.000.00USD (One Million Five Thousand Dollars) which you tried to receive but because of bad official in charge, you couldn't receive the fund until date and we have decided to make a positive step to stop those criminals from destroying the image of this country that's why the western union board of director has decided to release the fund to you through our service western union money transfer worldwide which is the easy, reliable and fastest means of receiving this fund in your possession.

  All the arrangement has be made and we have programmed that you will be receiving the sum of $5,000.00us dollars per day until you withdraw the total sum of $1.5million united states dollars completely.

  But we cannot proceed on this transaction until you re-confirmed to us your personal information in order to enable us renew and appropriate your payment record and here below is the information required from you.

  Your Name: ___
  Your Address: ___
  Your Occupation: ____
  Telephone Number: ____

  In order to PROOF the legitimacy of this transaction, we have decided to issue your first installation payment of $5.000.00us dollars as an evidence to show that this transaction is real, genuine and 100% percent risk free, but you can not pick up the payment because it's (ON-HOLD) and it needs to be ACTIVATED before you can be able to pick up the first installation payment which has already be issued in your name today and the activation fee will only cost you the sum of $87.00USD (Eighty-Seven Dollars)

  HERE IS YOUR FIRST INSTALLATION PAYMENT OF $5.000.00USD DETAILS BELOW.

  1) Sender Name: ROSE LINUS
  2) Text Question:A1
  3) Text Answer: A2
  4) Country: BENIN REPUBLIC
  5) MTCN Number: 407-259-(....)

  Kindly contact us with this information below.
  Contact Person: Mr. Tata Martins.
  Contact E-mail: (wu.director02 at gmail.com)
  Telephone Number: +229 98082294

 We assure you that as soon as you comply with us and provide all the necessary requirement, we will start releasing the MTCN of $5.000.00USD to you, which you will use to withdraw your daily programmed payment without any further delay.

 Regards,
 Mr. Tata Martins.
 Western Union Manager