Apps Proposal!!

Rossi BArb rossi at expediteitsolutions.com
Sun Mar 19 13:50:41 UTC 2017

PS: If you do not wish to hear from us. Write “NO” in subject line.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope you are doing great.

We are a Mobile App development agency based India Chandigarh. We build
beautiful Apps for big, medium and small businesses based out of USA,
Canada Australia and part of Europe.

Are you looking for mobile application to boost your business? Massive
internet traffic is now on mobile devices.

By having a mobile application, access to your business and services
can literally be in a customer’s pocket.

Kick start your own enterprise mobile app.

We have professional expertise in: -

•         Android Apps
•         iPhone/iPad Apps
•         Web Apps

Please share your business app’s requirement along with features and
functionality. We offer you reasonable quote based on your requirement.

Your ideas will remain confidential with us. We are looking for your
response.

Warm Regards

Rossi Barb
Business Development Executive
Hand Phone: +1-310-933-6106
Skype Id: "imark.infotech"

If you do not wish to hear from us. Please click here