JEFFERSON CONSTRUCTIONS INC

JEFFERSON CONSTRUCTIONS jefferson.constructionsinc2016 at yandex.com
Tue Mar 21 13:52:58 UTC 2017

 Due to the recent ongoing infrastructural development in our
 company,
 we are currently recruiting/employing highly motivated
 construction
 professionals to join our workforce in Preconstruction in U.S.A.
 POSITIONS AVAILABLE:

 Managers, QA/QC Engineers,HSE Engineers, Pipeline Engineers,
 Document
 Controllers, Safety Officers, Welding Engineers/Inspectors,
 Contract
 Engineers, Pipeline Engineers, Safety Officers, Lead
 Pipeline
 Engineers, Cost Estimator/Planning Engineers, Doctors,
 Pharmacists,
 Dentists, Nurse, Hospital Administrators. Engineers,
 Architects,
 Surveyors, Foremen, Laborers, Foremen, supervisors. Masons,
 Plumbers,
 Drivers,Electricians, Masons, carpenters. Landscapers, HSE
 Engineers,
 Plumbers, Crane Operators, Heavy Equipment
 Operators(drivers), HVAC
 Technicians and Engineers etc.

 METHOD OF APPLICATION:

 All interested job applicants should send their CVs and
 applications
 to:     jefferson.constructionsinc2016 at yandex.com

 BENEFITS:

 Accommodation will be provided for all staffs, salaries and
 other
 benefits are attractive.

 Thanks for your interest in Jefferson Constructions.

 Human Resources Manager.
 JEFFERSON CONSTRUCTIONS INC
 United States of America.