business investment

drjim007 at yandex.com drjim007 at yandex.com
Mon May 1 21:34:55 UTC 2017

Dear Sir/Ma,

Request Business Relationship

Accept my sincere apology for this unsolicited mail to you, I am aware that this is certainly not a conventional way of approach to establish a relationship of trust but you will realize the need for my action. We have made the necessary inquiries about you/company, and we have been informed that you have the integrity and capacity to do business investment partnership in your country. I have been directed to inquire if you would agree to act as our oversea agent in your country?

Thank you.

Sincerely Yours,

Mr. Messah Jerome Gabriel
 Executive Director