sundials_2.7.0+dfsg-1~1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Dima Kogan dima at secretsauce.net
Mon May 22 16:56:51 UTC 2017

Andreas Tille <andreas at an3as.eu> writes:

> On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 12:17:58AM -0700, Dima Kogan wrote:
>> > My plan is to work on it this weekend. Do keep pinging me to make sure
>> > it's done.
>>
>> Progress. All examples now build from /usr/share/doc. This is the main
>> remaining technical hurdle. The rest is important, but shouldn't take
>> terribly long to complete.
>
> Thanks a lot for the update.  It would be nice if you would push your
> changes to Git - may be I could check in advance.

I pushed it yesterday to

  ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/sundials.git

Dependencies are almost certainly incomplete still. There's a single
-dev package, and the examples are all in -doc, which will change.
Still, Each example (after gunzipping) builds with

  cmake -Wno-dev && make

All testing and fixes appreciated.