:SHEARING OF INVESTMENT PROPOSAL WITH YOU:

Kenneth Williams mr.petermihok at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 18:37:58 UTC 2017

 :SHEARING OF INVESTMENT PROPOSAL WITH YOU:

I am Mr Kenneth Williams, My desire of contacting you is for assistance help in an open investment, I am seeking your partnership into help invest in a good venture with my late father deposited fund that he planned to invest out our country before he die. I am interested investing in your country after long time inquiry that i made through online verification, so I will like us to begin our acquaintance through this medium so that we can discus more details. the total fund planned to invest is sum of (USD 18 million)

i have to stop here for now and will be very happy to hear from you if your willing to help me in this issue. finally.am ready to offer 20% from the total money deposited for your assistance if you can work with me to transfer and invest this fund without any problem.

I hope to hear from you soon
Regards
Mr Kenneth Williams