vtk7_7.1.1+dfsg1-1~exp1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Gert Wollny gw.fossdev at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 09:56:53 UTC 2017

Hello Luca,

since you did the initial review of the VTK7 package (and it is a
really big one), would you consider to have another look at the updated
version soon, I ask because we would like to start porting dependent
packages.

All the issuses you raised should be addressed by now (although what
upstream provides there is really a mess). Specifially the for last one
with no clear copyright (not even upstream knows) we removed the files
since they are not needed anyway.

many thanks,
Gert