Umbrella Supplier-China

kun shang zjshangkun56 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 21 01:17:34 UTC 2017

Dear Sir,
How are you?
Our company is the leading manufacturer of umbrella.
already some 12 year development history.with good quality & competitive price meeting your purchase appliances.

Please sent us more order detail requirement.also we have our own professional designers to meet any of your requirements.we will supply best price for you.

Should you have any questions,let's talk details by email.
Wait for you reply,
Andy

Email:zjshangkun at gmail.com
TEL???0086-0579-85118359
FAX???0086-0579-85118359
SKYPE???zjshangkun
Add???No.699 Chouzhou North Road ,YiWu City,322000,ZheJiang Province, China.