Maven trial offer

Mark Platosh, Maven CTO mark at maven.co
Wed Oct 18 21:04:13 UTC 2017

Special offering for new users

Greetings,

We have received general consistent feedback and sentiment: everybody seems to love the platform, the business model, and our white glove service delivery model, but a subscription without some prior experience with Maven is a big hurdle. Thus, we have decided to offer to new users the ability to do trial projects on the Maven platform, without a subscription. Simply put, if you have an urgent need or wish to gain perpspective between now and 12/31, we will offer to execute those projects on a one-off basis in order to give you experience with Maven.

All project requests sent to us will get a review and cost estimate by our customer advisory staff. With respect to the trial project, our full global membership and platform capability will be available to you, including the ability to execute phone calls, surveys to groups of luminaries, or any combination suveys, phone consults or think-tanks. Once we receive your project request, our Customer Advisory staff will reach out and help you expedite your inquiry.

NOTE: All funds spent on these trial projects initiated between now and 12/31 will be available as credit towards any 2018 subscription signed by 12/31.

We are confident that you will be delighted with our offering, and welcome the opportunity to prove that.

Kind Regards,

Mark

--

Mark Platosh #

CO-FOUNDER & CTO

Maven # - Faster Insights. Smarter Decisions.

(m) 415.225.3673 | e: mark at maven.co #

Unsubscribe https://u623251.ct.sendgrid.net/asm/unsubscribe/?user_id=623251&data=pB19mpjamQnfX7rEHuFqn3QgZu4f4qQ06fPA_LimiKHhKjsdzZBX41vWFB_sE3x3m-h3yrMfOdrEBRu7uJhKSD6yrDkvPo5z9wgYWZ5q1075f-2ZUwJjSvvZGpMS9dGST2a7XDA95MVDb936ipJVro5qjissUQUhDL_v4F3zyzD0R8zilOmrv22ZETbAQ_mK0wmXJHVfv_s4PftqToJ60IyberZxlNifnnTTX7NeeDbfSdczs-rm7Lh-gn1f3TqBlS_jFQXV8i2T_4cN_CsWo4OMiauFHF51MU3J2PjazeOOwIHoFdt0LJwQ58B6R8cz3CvGPTl60AIxHtXScK81k5q9195SbPYDYd_vItTLtf5-iTfq7KXhef7-1JKFnglqMEOGAZajizZlvIpfXhvpOLVn3tOsXsnybFAIjKEb2omS8DU0HDxr9zr0sqLh18fy87JXrltD6pc8B4ICFlNtowAlGivZGRPOE4pFh7u7fEhIeyC4bnUYoY7qrmzuGTsIa9ni1_bZ_kOnGbGPnQEEB57rlrJ7PD6L0s1jMrJ3Alou_bpfy4rLgjKkCR4m9QIk69u_VA8-r0pSfad-iJlCcg==