Reducing the number of maintained packages

Anton Gladky gladk at debian.org
Tue Oct 24 20:35:40 UTC 2017

Dear all,

due to some major changes in my professional life, I do not have time to
maintain some packages. All of them are maintained under the umbrella of
Debian Science Team, so it is not an official  orphanage of them. I will
just remove my name from the uploader's list and if somebody wants to
support them, feel free to pick them up.

All packages are in a good shape. If you have some questions regarding
the maintaining of those packages, feel free to ping me.

I will continue to maintain several scientific packages, but they are
not in my main focus any more.

Package list:
=================
arpack++