From Mrs.Mabel Dumelo

Carole Yak carole_yak01 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 26 12:17:43 UTC 2017

Greetings dear one,

Good day. my name is Mrs. Mabel Dumelo and my daughter is Arina Dumelo, I found your contact through internet research on my investment plan of $3,700,000 USD with my desire to further my beloved daughter's education in your country, this arrangement is due to my present health situation, i am suffering from uncurable illness that is about to take my life. I have an important issue to disclose to you as I believe you can be of good assistance.

I inherited sum of US$3.7 Millions Dollars from my late husband. My late husband deposited this fund in a fixed suspense account in one of the international banks here and the documents covering the fund is in my postion.

As my health is getting worst every day, I took a decision to send my daughter Arina to your country with this US$3,7000.00 so that you will be her guardian and help her to invest the fund in a good business while she continue her school over there as soon as the fund is transferred to you.

I need your honest co-operation and guarantee to assist my daughter (Arina) to receive this fund in your account. I am ready to give you 20% of the total fund to compensate you for your support to ensure that the fund is transferred to your country and you process traveling documents for my daughter to come over to your country quickly to start her school.

If you are interested, please reply immediately for more information.

>From your beloved sister,
Yours sincerely
Mrs. Mabel Dumelo.