Proposal

Mr. Abu Azizi belemteju11 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 16:45:22 UTC 2017

Dear partner

My name is Mr. Abu Azizi. I am working with one of the prime banks
in Burkina Faso. Here in this bank existed a dormant account for
many years, which belong to one of our late foreign customer. The
amount in this account stands at $13,300,000.00 (Thirteen Million
Three Hundred Thousand USA Dollars).

I want a foreign account where the bank will transfer this fund. I
know you would be surprised to read this message, especially from
someone relatively unknown to you. But, do not worry yourself so
much. This is a genuine, risk free and legal business transaction.
Reply back to me urgently, if you are interested. All details shall
be sent to you once I hear from you.

Best regards,
Mr. Abu Azizi
Email:  abuazizi78 at gmail.com