hello

Mariam Jumil Abdul mariamju15 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 13:51:04 UTC 2017

Greetings

I am writing you in tears. The on-going civil war in Syria has affected my
life. I lost my family last year. My father was a rich business man before
death swept him away, he was doing oil and gold business,  he made a big
money deposit of $25.3 Million, deposited in a security bank company,
because of the crisis in Syria now, I will not be able to retrieve and
return the money to Syria.

I need you to collect the money and we both can agree on good business that
you can invest it until I am able to recover from my sickens and come over
to meet with you.

I want to put you as my late father business partner and I will disclose to
you all the documents information relating to the deposit and maybe, how we
can partner together.

Based on your status, I rely so much on you for this noble assistance.

Let me know if you can do this for me.

Regards,

Mariam Jumil Abdul