cohomcalg_0.31d+ds-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Doug Torrance dtorrance at piedmont.edu
Wed Sep 20 18:18:45 UTC 2017

Hi Thorsten,

On 09/20/2017 02:00 PM, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> Hi Doug,
>
> according to manual.tex:
>   The lightbulb image used in the application logo was made by
>   \href{http://dragonartz.wordpress.com/}{DragonArt} and is
>   used under the \href{http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/}{Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0} license.
>
> Shouldn't that be mentioned in your debian/copyright?

This package was rejected from NEW several months ago for the same
reason, and I thought I'd fixed it prior to the re-upload, but maybe
not.  :)

In particular, I removed the lightbulb image from the tarball using the
the Files-Excluded in d/copyright.  I also added a patch
(d/patches/dfsg_manual.patch) which removes the image from the manual
and also removes the text you referenced regarding the licensing of the
image.  This is documented in README.source.

Is there anything else that needs to be done?

Thanks!
Doug