PLS, NOT JUNK(ASSETS FIRM ASKED ME TO CONTACT YOU.)

DATA DESK datadesk1 at outlook.com
Sat Sep 23 04:55:27 UTC 2017

Sir,
I have waited to read from you but efforts proved abortive, I decided to brief you on the progress report and the scheduled date from Assets firm managing your fund as share stocks investment in England.

Asset firm managing the said fund has confirmed the valued amount with other vital information attached after going through your payment case profile. Assets Company authorized me to forward to you without delay the email particulars of their ACCREDITED ATTORNEY'S for you to commence Communication on how you shall receive your fund worth as specified on or before the 04/10/2017.

Sir, from the light of the above, be informed that the said ACCREDITED ATTORNEY Mr. Paul Joel Knight,Email: (pl.joel at yahoo.co.uk) is  fully aware of your claim also incharge of all Federal government of Nigeria INVESTMENT to the Assets company in England as share stocks .

Be informed that you are referred to the Assets Firm in England to offset your contract payment/CLAIM because of the short falls of foreign exchange in Nigeria {FOREX} and all over the world .AND Assets company will be ready for your claims as specified below :

(A) Liquidate to cash
(B) Renewals of your investment share stocks .

Await your urgent reply to this effect.
Dr. Suleiman Idris
For: Deputy Governor,
Foreign Operations{cbn}

Please send your replies ONLY to below Emails:
Email; claimlt.std1 at hotmail.com
Email; unitednations.co.uk at onet.pl
EMAIL; centraldesk.claim at hotmail.com