BENEFICIARY

AWARD OFFICE ortiz_david1 at aol.fr
Sun Sep 24 22:01:03 UTC 2017

FROM: THE DESK OF THE VICE PRESIDENT
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD
Reference Number: IES/1LC/127799/EU
Batch Number: SN/0550017 /ESP

ATTN: BENEFICIARY
                                                                                                      Date: 23, SEP,2017
                                            AWARD NOTIFICATION
This is to inform you of the release of the LA PRIMITIVALOTTERY PROMOTIONS PROGRAM held on the 5TH AUG, 2017. Due to the mix up ofnumbers and names, the results were later released on the 20TH SEP, 2017. Yourname was entered as an alternative number attached with Reference number:IES/1LC/127799/EU with Batch number: SN/0550017 /ESP, drew the Lucky numbers:07-15-25-31-34-46, which consequently won the lottery in the 3rd category. Youhave therefore been approved a lump sum payment of €1,915,810.00(ONE MILLION NINE HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN THOUSAND,EIGHT HUNDRED AND TEN EUROS ONLY) in cash. This is from a total cash prize of€21,073,910.00, EUROS shared among the (Eleven international winners in thiscategory). CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Your fund is now deposited with a security company insuredin your name. Due to false practices, we ask that you keep your Award information strictly confidentialand top secret from public notice, until your claim has been processedand money remitted to your possession as this is part of our security protocolto avoid double claiming or unwarranted abuse of this program by   unscrupulous individuals.
All participants were selected through a computer ballotsystem drawn from (ONE MILLION) Names from Asia, Africa, America, Europe, andSouth Pacific, as part of our International promotion program. We hope yourlucky name will draw a bigger cash prize in the subsequent programs ahead.

To begin your lottery claims, please contact your claimsagent immediately DON DAVID ORTIZ theForeign Service manager of FINEX ANTENA AND FINANCE COMPANY S.A on TEL: +34 665 440 703, Email: finexantena at gmail.com.For the processing and remittance of your prize winning money to a designatedchoice of yours.

Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than20TH OCT, 2017. Any claim, not made before this date will be returned to theMINISTERIO DE ECONOMIA Y HACIENDA as unclaimed fund.  And also be informed that 10% of your Winningbelongs to FINEX ANTENA AND FINANCE COMPANY S.A as part of their commission foracting on your behalf.
Three (3) certificates are to be issued to you by the localgovernment tax authority, ministry of finance and ministry of interior, to backup your winning. Your agent will direct you further on the administrativerequirement to enable the bank to release your fund to the designated choice ofyours.

NOTE:  In order toavoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote yourreference and batch numbers in every correspondence with your agent company.Furthermore, should there be any change of address, do inform your claimsagency company as soon as possible as the original copy of your award letterhas been forwarded to your agent company for the processing of your winningprize.

Dr. CATARINA ALVAREZ
(Vice President International Prize Department)
………………………………………………………………………………………………

IMPORTANT NOTICE: FOR SECURITY REASONS AFTER HAVING FILLEDTHIS FORM CUT IT OFF AND MAIL IT BACK  TO INTERNATIONAL SUBSCRIBERS AGENCY: finexx at consultant.com

                                  FINEX ANTENAAND FINANCE COMPANY S.A
                  CALLE ESTRELLAS 25, 28123 MADRID SPAIN. TEL: +34 665 440 703
        Leasingcommission Agent, Sole Representatives, Contractors and Security Services

NAME OF BENEFICIARY……………………………………………………..…….

DATE OF BIRTH………………SEX:…..…AMOUNT WON:…..…...….………….

YOUR ADDRESS…………………………………………………………………….

REF NO………………………………..BATCH NO………………………….........

POSTALCODE:…...…….………….......OCCUPATION …………………………

MOBILE:...………………………………NATIONALITY……………………
       PAYMENT   OPTIONS:   (A) BANK TRANSFER                    (B) CERTIFIED CHEQUE                   Delivered by diplomatic agent)

BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER:…………………………………………………………

ROUTING NUMBER:/SWIFT CODE:…………………………………… ………….

I, MR, MRS, MISS……………………………………………………….., HEREBY DECLARETHAT, THE ABOVE DATAS ARE TRUE, AND IN CASE OF ANY FALSIFICATION, I SHALL LOSETOTAL CLAIMS TO THE WINNING STAKE FUNDS. IN CASE OF ANY UNFORSEENCIRCUMSTANCES, MY NEXT OF KIN HAS THE RIGHT TO CLAIM ON MY BEHALF THE TOTALFUNDS. I HEREBY AUTHORIZE MY SOLE REPRESENTATIVE CLAIMS AGENT TO ACT ON MYBEHALF IN FACILITATING THE DISBURSEMENT OF MY TOTAL WINNING FUNDS TO ME. AND IALSO AGREE TO PAY 10% OF MY WINNING FUNDS TO FINEX ANTENA AND FINANCE COMPANYS.A ON RECEIPT OF THIS FUND.
      DATE:……………………………SIGNATURE: ……………………………