vtk7_7.1.1+dfsg1-1~exp1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Gert Wollny gw.fossdev at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 22:14:56 BST 2018

Am Montag, den 02.04.2018, 19:53 +0100 schrieb Chris Lamb:
> Hi Gert,
>
> > > The comments were listed as being "for" version 7.1.1+dfsg1-
> > > 1~exp1 —
> > > did you upload with the same version number? That would explain
> > > why I
> > > thought they remained unaddressed.
> >
> > Yes, I did upload with the same version. The policy is not clear
> > about
> > this
>
> Oh, this has nothing to do with any policy, more that it this time I
> got
> confused.
>
> > Regarding the reported problems:
>
> Thank you for sharing these, but please could you add such things to
> your debian/copyright instead of here?
Well, the corrected copyright notices and the Files-Excluded obviously
now contain the according information - apart from the md5 sum related
thing, but this does not really belong into the d/copyright. I just
replicated here what I did, kind of to acknowledge the review and the
changes it required (a habit from scinetific paper reviews, nothing
more)

Best,
Gert