RECEIVE YOUR MONEY URGENTLY

ffccxv chrris fchrris at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 08:19:32 BST 2018

FROM: THE DESK OF THE INTERNATIONALTICKET AWARD

E-MAIL FIFA RUSSIAN 2018 WORLD CUPLOTTERY.

Dear LuckyWinner,

We arepleased to inform you about your winning in the on-going Russian 2018 FifaWorld Cup Lottery Ticket Award Promo worth the sum of Five Hundred Thousand United Sates Dollars Only ($500,000.00). Yourpersonal email address or your company email address was luckily selected fromthe entries we received and that is the reason we contacted you directlythrough email to inform you about the winning. It was conducted through acomputer online ballot system and your email address was luckily selected amongthe 10 winners.

Allparticipants were selected randomly from Worldwide Websites and email domainssuch as Yahoo mail,msn mail,aol mweb, icq webmail,outlook.com and gmail throughour computer ballot system drawn from each continent of the world.

No ticketwas sold to individuals, it was conducted through an online ballot system andsponsored by some multi-national companies around the world in order to allowsome lucky people attend and watch the 2018 Fifa World Cup in Russia. Againyour hotel accommodation and return ticket will be released to you as thebonafide winner before the kickoff of 2018 Fifa world cup in Russia as soon asyou contact our claim paymaster.

To claimyour winning prize, you must first contact our payment master by email ortelephone number for the Processing and remittance of your winning prize moneyto you.

You areadvised to provide your personal information as stated below for properdocumentation, verification and immediate processing of your winning to makesure this fund is not given to the wrong person.

Your Full Names:

Your Country OfOrigin:

Your Present ContactAddress:

Your Date of Birth:

Your Gender:

Your Occupation:

Your Phone Number:

Amount Won:

Detailswill be given to you on how you will receive your fund as soon as yourinformation are received and also documented which is very important, forwardyour details to Mrs. Alicia Nicholas email: aliciaemilia2017 at gmail.com

Congratulationsonce again.

LOTTERYCHIEF SPONSOR: FIFA WORLDWIDE.

Regards,

Mr. Christopher Fabio