3 Days of Extra Savings! [Forwarded by: sarabethgraff at yahoo.com]

Dollar General dollargeneral at dgemail.dollargeneral.com
Thu Apr 12 18:46:41 BST 2018

Dear respected friend, I sent you this letter some time ago but I'm not sure if you got it, my name is Barrister Jack Edison, Personal attorney to my late client who died of heart attack in 2010. He deposited (US$ 10,800,000.00) dollars in a Bank here. He died without any registered next of kin as he was long divorced and had no child. After several unsuccessful attempts to find his family, I decided to contact you, knowing that you have the same last name with my late client. Please contact me for more details information about this transaction. Barrister Jack Edison.(jackedison00 at zoho.com)

http://dgemail.dollargeneral.com/Portal/content/DollarGeneral/Marketingemails/2015/11November/00234_Thursday1112.aspx?uh=-8585239948019322098&a=View&s=14138&referrerId=