[bts-link] source package gnuplot

debian-bts-link at lists.debian.org debian-bts-link at lists.debian.org
Sat Apr 14 11:18:12 BST 2018

#
# bts-link upstream status pull for source package gnuplot
# see http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2006/05/msg00001.html
#

user debian-bts-link at lists.debian.org

# remote status report for #479445 (http://bugs.debian.org/479445)
# Bug title: gnuplot: wrong line numbers for missing files reported during replot
#  * https://sourceforge.net/p/gnuplot/feature-requests/270/
#  * remote status changed: (?) -> closed
usertags 479445 + status-closed

# remote status report for #711139 (http://bugs.debian.org/711139)
# Bug title: gnuplot-qt: the grid doesn't work with the 'qt' terminal in -persist state
#  * https://sourceforge.net/p/gnuplot/bugs/1418/
#  * remote status changed: (?) -> closed-fixed
usertags 711139 + status-closed-fixed

# remote status report for #711141 (http://bugs.debian.org/711141)
# Bug title: gnuplot-qt: zooming doesn't work with the 'qt' terminal in -persist state
#  * https://sourceforge.net/p/gnuplot/bugs/1418/
#  * remote status changed: (?) -> closed-fixed
usertags 711141 + status-closed-fixed

# remote status report for #711142 (http://bugs.debian.org/711142)
# Bug title: zooming in a gnuplot terminal yields blank contents when there should be a part of a segment
#  * https://sourceforge.net/p/gnuplot/bugs/1419/
#  * remote status changed: (?) -> closed-works-for-me
usertags 711142 + status-closed-works-for-me

# remote status report for #743247 (http://bugs.debian.org/743247)
# Bug title: gnuplot: Running load destroys arguments from call
#  * http://sourceforge.net/p/gnuplot/bugs/1414/
#  * remote status changed: (?) -> closed-works-for-me
usertags 743247 + status-closed-works-for-me

# remote status report for #748400 (http://bugs.debian.org/748400)
# Bug title: gnuplot: Buffer overflow in epslatex terminal
#  * http://sourceforge.net/p/gnuplot/bugs/1413/
#  * remote status changed: (?) -> closed-fixed
usertags 748400 + status-closed-fixed

# remote status report for #748966 (http://bugs.debian.org/748966)
# Bug title: Excess argument in call to function int_error
#  * http://sourceforge.net/p/gnuplot/bugs/1412/
#  * remote status changed: (?) -> closed-fixed
usertags 748966 + status-closed-fixed

thanks