Processed: These two bugs are really the same

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sun Aug 26 13:00:10 BST 2018

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> retitle 830739 mpi-testsuite: FTBFS randomly because Makefile errors are not trapped properly
Bug #830739 [src:mpi-testsuite] mpi-testsuite: FTBFS on non-Linux: 'override_dh_auto_configure' failed
Changed Bug title to 'mpi-testsuite: FTBFS randomly because Makefile errors are not trapped properly' from 'mpi-testsuite: FTBFS on non-Linux: 'override_dh_auto_configure' failed'.
> retitle 907158 mpi-testsuite: FTBFS randomly because Makefile errors are not trapped properly
Bug #907158 [src:mpi-testsuite] mpi-testsuite: FTBFS in buster/sid (ln: failed to create symbolic link)
Changed Bug title to 'mpi-testsuite: FTBFS randomly because Makefile errors are not trapped properly' from 'mpi-testsuite: FTBFS in buster/sid (ln: failed to create symbolic link)'.
> forcemerge 830739 907158
Bug #830739 [src:mpi-testsuite] mpi-testsuite: FTBFS randomly because Makefile errors are not trapped properly
Bug #830739 [src:mpi-testsuite] mpi-testsuite: FTBFS randomly because Makefile errors are not trapped properly
Added tag(s) ftbfs.
Bug #907158 [src:mpi-testsuite] mpi-testsuite: FTBFS randomly because Makefile errors are not trapped properly
Merged 830739 907158
> severity 830739 serious
Bug #830739 [src:mpi-testsuite] mpi-testsuite: FTBFS randomly because Makefile errors are not trapped properly
Bug #907158 [src:mpi-testsuite] mpi-testsuite: FTBFS randomly because Makefile errors are not trapped properly
Severity set to 'serious' from 'important'
Severity set to 'serious' from 'important'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

830739: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=830739
907158: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=907158