python-bumps_0.7.11-1_source.changes REJECTED

Stuart Prescott stuart at debian.org
Sun Dec 9 12:35:56 GMT 2018

On Sunday, 9 December 2018 11:21:10 AEDT Debian FTP Masters wrote:
> Source-only uploads to NEW are not allowed.
>
> binary:python-bumps-dbgsym is NEW.

Urgh... I had forgotten about those changes. I think this approach to the
packaging will cause problems in the future and have been talking with Drew
about how else to do it. I'll make some packaging changes and upload a Plan B
later.

Stuart Prescott    http://www.nanonanonano.net/   stuart at nanonanonano.net
Debian Developer   http://www.debian.org/         stuart at debian.org
GPG fingerprint    90E2 D2C1 AD14 6A1B 7EBB 891D BBC1 7EBB 1396 F2F7