TkGate

Andrey Skvortsov starling13 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 12:11:37 GMT 2018

Hello.
The development of TkGate by it's original author Prof. Jeffery P.
Hansen seems to have been abandoned. Web site is down.
A small team of TkGate users (which I belong to) started a work on the
project a couple of years ago. The work is hosted at
https://bitbucket.org/starling13/tkgate/src/default/ as I was unable
to get the "keys" of sourceforge tkgate page from Mr. Hansen.
For now 2 our versions exists: 2.0.0 (our attempt to stabilize the
2.0b10 - last original version) and 2.1.
Version 2.1 still was not seriously tested, but 2.0.0 was tested on
many linux distributions, OpenBSD  and Cygwin. It is more stable then
2.0b10.
Please, consider using 2.0.0 from
https://bitbucket.org/starling13/tkgate/downloads/tkgate-2.0.0.tar.gz.
It was included in Mageia linux and OpenBSD ports.

Yours sincerely, Andrey Skvortsov.