Can you handle this project?

Mr.paul sylvain johnmarkesq at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 08:51:23 GMT 2018

Dear Friend,
  I have a Mutual/Beneficial Business Project that would be beneficial
to you. I only have two questions to ask of you,
if you are interested.

1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust ?

Please note that the deal requires high level of maturity, honesty and
secrecy. This will involve moving  some money from my office, on trust
to your hands or bank account.
Also note that i will do everything to make sure that the money is
moved as a purely legitimate fund, so you will not be exposed to any
risk.

I request for your full co-operation. I will give you details and
procedure when I receive your reply.To commence this transaction, I
require you to immediately indicate  your interest by a return reply.

I will be waiting for your response in a timely manner.

Best Regard,
Mr.paul sylvain.