Comments regarding med-fichier_4.0.0+repack-3~exp1_amd64.changes

Graham Inggs ginggs at debian.org
Tue Dec 25 18:24:06 GMT 2018

Hi

On Tue, 25 Dec 2018 at 01:08, Chris Lamb <lamby at debian.org> wrote:
> > Which lintian option does cause this message?
>
> Option? Don't you mean tag? :)  ie. "uploader-address-missing" etc. ^

I'm unable to get Lintian to show this message locally, so I'd also
like to know which option is needed to display it.

There is already #509935 which seems related.

Gilles, Adam has not been active for some time, and my last emails to
him bounced.  You might consider removing him as an uploader
regardless of the outcome of the Lintian bug.

Regards
Graham