Dearest One,

aneela.john6 at aol.fr aneela.john6 at aol.fr
Thu Feb 15 17:55:54 UTC 2018

Dearest One,

I am so sorry to intrude into your privacy, I am Mrs. Aneela John. And I have been suffering from breast cancer disease before now and now my doctor told me that I have days to leave. I am from (Mongolia) but based in Africa Burkina Faso as a business woman dealing with gold exportation. Now that I am about to end the race of life like this without any family member as it is now and no child, I decided to let you know that I have the amount of $10.5 Million US DOLLARS in Bank of Africa Burkina Faso which I have instructed the bank to transfer to your bank account as my family member. I am writing this letter now through the hospital computer beside my sick bed. I have also instructed the bank to transfer the money to you as the first foreigner that will apply to the bank now or after I have gone, they will release the fund to you, but make sure you take only 50% of the money and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country or any where in Africa. As soon as I receive your positive reply I shall give you the contact of my bank in Burkina Faso and I will also instruct and issue an authority letter to the Bank Director to prove that you are now the present beneficiary of my money in their bank. Keep this information to yourself only.

Yours,
Mrs. Aneela John