(Good day) From Mary

Mary Adams infopesca at infopesca.org
Wed Feb 28 09:38:23 UTC 2018

Hello dear,
I am Sgt. Mary Adams of the US Army. I will be coming to your city in a month time to spend my forth coming vacation and also carry out an investment project and will be glad to meet you.

I need some one to show me around the city and also assist me with my investment project. You will be rewaded handsomely for your assistance.

Kindly send me your direct phone number in your reply so that we can discuss more about my visit and the project in private.
Regards
Mary Adams