You're Invited!

Cogzidel Technologies Support at cogzidel.com
Wed Jan 10 09:18:49 UTC 2018

Hi there, You’re invited!!

This is Jessica, a Business Analyst at Cogzidel technologies.

I hope trusting our partner is the most important thing in Business. And of course, the partner should be trustworthy too. Hope you sound the same.

To get trusted, the business partners should get in person and discuss their project with a coffee.

Henceforth, we are giving it a try. Our CEO, Mr.Anand Natraj is on a business trip to SFO. Anand has his 20 years of experience in business, an optimist, a natural leader and he has undergone the nooks and corners of the business.

A business consultation with him can strengthen your dreams to action. You can leverage his experience and his business life and start your own with positive energy.

Your feedback for our company is also encouraged.

All you need to do is to schedule a meeting and send us a calendar invite and will be in touch soon.

We hope to see you on meet soon.

Fix your Appointment https://cogzidel.typeform.com/to/qEGUyf

Cheers,

Jessica

Ninja - Customer Happiness Engineer

Cogzidel Technologies Private Ltd

www.cogzidel.com http://www.cogzidel.com/

Phone: +18183028158

Skype: cogzidel

This email was sent by: Cogzidel Technologies Madurai, Madurai   To unsubscribe click: here https://u2284975.ct.sendgrid.net/asm/unsubscribe/?user_id=2284975&data=7VxPK5kibdooJzL1gayHd8F0P3fh1SVFVeGy_-Mr9cwyA1lJSV1rLG0Xz7irQmHb-LqgQJPmSPZO7bloQzGaOIjrBkFyqywNEGfrLB2ExGppKOKl-IiAXGveqGWnTlcO-x1m5iLG-QDJedQKBtI38Mf0keQH4DyHe-VqJZvGQ3z9swRm3k3-1blLD9zCm1b1bnl1XvhNBrKlGLffSUSxaePHS7-eb5k5OTU7g4X5K0Ip6PyWAow6UIfguTtkVxLBAY89G92K0lzxxcJFPgYED2likMHPWi59iwuh59qySWhuo1QCe4t2mDJ3ztBVSI-i3CogYbZ2ng6cPphcNhwyjWEIj_CoNIvhpZPe7zUFLYfT-Uh1eMH5l69Uys1H-KiJ86L2w6vvv6vJvUFQAvboY6ORHwlgup1qg1S-yKg3xZr1GdMmrUoy9dTTa3-uu5S_rHUfbnUPslMdy7a-8-ZI0k4hABvt9K2hlGEtd4oV9UZTvffBQB2qCWesnJLjX_8DgFMrNx6W9qduDnX04oqlpsateVReGAHbAEwxkwhJJJi9ZPGy3cOpd5aegpsrdaMj6d26iXX4232vCc-1XNLy0g==