Can you handle this partnership ?

J E okotorigbua3 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 14 01:38:33 UTC 2018

Dear sir ,

I am Bab Lima from Sierra Leone and am in the refugee camp in Accra, Ghana since political unrest started in our country but the war is over now and the country is facing some difficult economic hardship. I lost my parents in the course of this crisis in my country and right now i am with my younger sister here in the camp where we take refuge.

I really need your assistance in a partnership transaction of which my late father Sheik Musa Sulmon Lima deposited a huge sums of money and gold bars [23 carat , 97.999% purity] in a safe security firm and bank in Ghana and Turkey. My late father got this valuables worth of US$115,700,000 United State dollar from a diamond deal he transacted before he died in the war with my mother. Before he died he told me that he have a lawyer in Accra Ghana, who has his WILL and gave me the lawyer's contact that i should try and get in touch with him if anything happens to him during the war. If you have expertise mining knowledge , we could re-establish the abandon gold mines as we have huge gold & diamond farm now abandon due to the death of my father and as at then i was a little boy .

Unfortunately we lost him and our mother. then when we got to Ghana, myself and my sister tried to contact the lawyer who later told us that our father said i should try and look for a trusted partner abroad to help in the investment of these funds according to the WILL he made with the lawyer since i am the next of kin that is why am seeking for your assistance.

I want to read from you as soon as possible so that we can discuss better then i will provide the lawyer's contact details to you so as to contact him on our behalf as my foreign partner who will help us investing these fund in a very good line of business.

Hope to read from you soon .

Thanks,
Bab Lima

<http://aka.ms/weboutlook>