Awaiting your response so that we can bank proceed immediately with the transfer.

BANK OF ASIA federalpolice001 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 19:46:31 UTC 2018

--
Good day,

The board of trustees of Bank of Asia and the bank executives Directors has
finalized with the federal ministry of finance with the bank to transfer
your fund to you, the approved sum of US$10,500,000.00 (Ten Million Five
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ) by this following means of choice
for your own security reasons. I am handling this payment myself and is
already Approved in your name. Your Funds will be made available to you
through the following modes of payment which you have to choose because we
have three modes of Payment.

1, By ATM  Card

2, By Bank To Bank Transfer

3, Diplomatic Delivery Service

The E-Telex Wire Transfer is the Electronic Swift Wire Transfer of Funds
from our Bank here to the designated Bank Account of a Beneficiary. This
mode of transfer takes about 12-18hrs for Funds to arrive into the Bank
Account of a Beneficiary because Bank of Asia have one of the fastest
Banking Channels in the world. For this mode, your full Bank details will
be required, Officially, you are obliged to choose one option for your
Payment either "Diplomatic Delivery Service" or "E-Telex Wire Transfer

Awaiting your anticipating response to enable the bank proceed immediately
with the transfer.

Kind regards

Mohammad Arfan Ali
President, MD & Executive Director