Transaction

Franks, Lisabeth frankslj at health.missouri.edu
Tue Jul 3 14:02:04 BST 2018

We wish to inform you that you are one of the seven email beneficiaries approved to receive the sum of $1,500,000.00 USD in the on-going UN Humanitarian aid / Poverty Alleviation Program ( UNPAP )

To begin receiving your payment, we need you to provide us with; Your Full Name, Address, and Phone Number. Upon receipt of the requested details, For more information on your payment status; Call Mrs. Franca Lee on our 24 hours Helpline +60143612717 for any inquiries on the above message.